Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Random Happenings

Well, I got my injured car back today. It looks great...except for some mild discrepancies where they painted. But it's a lifetime guarantee so they said to just bring it back and they'll fix it. Thankfully my Dad and Mom have been amazing and taken the car to and from the repair place so I haven't had to go. It's been so helpful! Once again I am very thankful that this was the first accident my car has been in and 1. I wasn't in the car when it happened. 2. It wasn't worse. and 3. It was someone I know and they paid for everything out of pocket. God so merciful even in the little things!

In other news, last weekend was great. Friday I spent with my Mom and brother, Dad was in Orlando for the worship conference, and we hung out and went to a movie. Saturday I went shopping with my Mom and brother. Very funny things occurred. That night I went to a wedding where I hardly knew anyone. But I was glad I went with my brother and that Jenn was there! I also knew the two wedding crashers, but acquaintance was sometimes denied during the course of the evening. Sunday, church was great as always. The message on evangelism was very good and the points helpful. Lunch with the "group" was fun and Blongo that afternoon was "rewarding"! Our church picnic finally and legally happened. No comment on the Ultimate Frisbee games. =) Blongo and Boccie were fun as always. It was great seeing all the people from the church that came out. I loved seeing all the little ones running around. Hopefully it will work out to do it again.

No comments: