Friday, August 24, 2007

Morning Reflections: "I'm Gonna Trust in God"


Yesterday while I was at work, I had a quiet moment and suddenly found myself thinking of the song "I'm Gonna Trust In God". As I sung the words in my head, I suddenly felt a great peace wash over me and I knew that God had graciously helped me to inform my thoughts with the words of that song. May I always choose to trust in God even when the cares of life seem overwhelming!


I'm gonna trust in God

I'm gonna trust in Jesus

Without shame and without fear

I'm gonna fix my eyes on the hope of glory,

For His day is drawing near


When the cares of life seem overwhelming,

And my heart is sinking down,

I'm gonna lift my hands to the One who'll help me,

To the One who holds my crown


How great is the love of God,

How steady is His hand

To guide me through this world

And though I'm weak, in Him I stand

And you will hear me say today,

In faith, I'm gonna trust in God


"And those who know your name put their trust in you,for you, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek you." - Psalm 9:10



No comments: