Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Days


So...todays "reflections" did not get posted today. I had a morning appointment and I figured that doing my devotions was a little more important than posting them. =) After my appointment I came to work early, because a few of the agents were throwing this big lunch together for everyone in the office to show how much they appreciate everyone. Very sweet and there were tons of homemade food and desserts, so I was happy! I'm so thankful that God has placed me here in this office right now. He always knows exactly what we need and when we need it. - Because of the quote that Amber quoted on the Single Focus blog, I have been reminded about the importance of living for today and THAT day. Here are a few of my favorite quotes regarding the subject of days. Just for fun...


Yesterday is HISTORY, Tomorrow is a MYSTERY, Today is a GIFT - That's why it's called the 'PRESENT'
-Unknown


And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
- Abraham Lincoln


Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
- Unknown


Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

- Matthew 6:34

No comments: