Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Dreaded To-Do List

You know how there are little jobs or chores that are not a big deal to do at all, but for some reason you just hate doing it? Well, I found one that I hate doing. I don't mind washing my car...in fact, I actually really like it. Washing it in the rain like I did on Sunday is even better! But...I hate vacuuming my car! I know that sounds ridiculous and I'm not quite sure why I hate it so much, but I do. So when I got up on Monday morning to do it, all I thought was "Yuck"! Anyway, it's done now and I know I should be grateful that I even have a car to vacuum instead of whining about it. This is probably one of those tasks that the Lord is using to help with my laziness and with learning to steward what He has blessed me with. Oh well, God is good!

No comments: