Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekend Adventures

A Recollected Tale of This Past Weekend:

Friday: After work some of us went to the Harrington's pool. The three other Ladies who attended and myself decided not to swim, but the Gentlemen did. After a while the Ladies proceeded down to the dock where they encountered a beautiful river scene. We had some enjoyable conversation and were then greeted by the banging and screaming sound of the "Gentlemen" under the dock. We in our female intuition had known the men would try this endeavor and so were not frightened as they had hoped. They had waded through the disgusting terrain under the dock and thankfully escaped intact, though my brother did mildly ravage his foot. Ended the day reading!

Saturday: Saturday is my "domestic" day and so I cleaned, went to the grocery store and cleaned my car. The rest of the day was spent lounging at home with my mom! Love that. We watched movies as it stormed outside. Reading ended the day!

Sunday: Had to be at church early for band practice. Church was great and God was so faithful to speak to us through the message! I had lunch with my mom and went shopping for a birthday present for my Abuela who is turning 87! Went home and rested! And later went to spend time with friends which included: talking, playing pool, talking, trying to a dvd to work, an impromptu game of seeing who could balance on an exercise ball the longest (wow that sounds really mature when you type it out=) and more pool. Ended the day reading!

No comments: