Monday, November 5, 2007

Jane Austen Icon Contest


Okay, so I don't normally make pitches for things like this, but my sweet brother helped make me an icon to submit to win a new book titled "A Walk With Jane Austen" and I thought it would be fun to enter. His icon was selected as a finalist and the winner will be chosen next Sun or Mon? The winner is decided by how many votes it gets over the next week. Each person that votes can vote once everyday for the next week. So, if you think about it, go to http://janitesonthejames.blogspot.com/ and vote under the November 5th post for the icon titled "Jane and Candles". You can also find a link to the site by going through http://www.followingausten.com/ Landon did such a good job on the icon so it would be so cool if we won! Thanks!

6 comments:

Justin and Christine Edwards said...

Lana - How exciting! Being in the finals makes Landon's late night more worth it. God is so good to bless you with such a caring brother. I pray that me and my bro can share that kind of relationship someday. I had a great weekend with you and Landon! I'm so thankful for the great friendships Justin and I have with you single guys! Ya'll are so much fun and an example for us. I voted for Jane and Candles. Hope you win! You were in the lead as of 6:09 on 11/05. Love you -
Christine

Vic said...

Thank you for submitting this beautiful icon! Keep the votes coming, Lana! Your fans can vote once per day, every day until Sunday, November 11th!!

amazed said...

I voted for you and told all the girls in my care group to vote for you too. =) That was sweet of Landon to help you with it too.

Lori said...

Lana -- thanks for entering. You seem like a kindred spirit! Best wishes.

(This blogger account links to my old site...)

overthinker said...

hey lana,
well you're in the lead tonight by a pretty long shot. you'll have to let me know if it's decent book if you win...

Lana said...

Thank you everyone for your sweet and encouraging comments!