Monday, January 21, 2008

Rainy Days...


After being sick last week, I thought the following scripture and quote were appropriate. And even though I am SO thankful to be almost all the way better, I am thankful that it was not worse and I have much respect for the people who live with daily health trials.

"The LORD protects him and keeps him alive;
he is called blessed in the land;
you do not give him up to the will of his enemies.
The LORD sustains him on his sickbed;
in his illness you restore him to full health." - Psalm 41:2-3

"He that rides to be crowned, will not think much of a rainy day." - John Trapp

2 comments:

sherlock said...

Hmm... "almost all the way better" eh? I love the psalms.

Did you create the template yourself?

Lana said...

Thankfully I have fully recovered!

Yes, this is my poor attempt at blog design. It was fun though!