Wednesday, October 24, 2007

God's Blessings


Well, this week has been hectic to say the least! Celebration, work and now I'm leaving for El Paso to visit my sister! When things are going as well as they have been going, I know the tendency can grow to become complacent with where I am and to find my joy in my circumstances. Not that finding joy in what God has blessed you with is wrong, but I do want to make sure I am first and foremost finding my joy in God. When I consider His goodness and faithfulness to me, I am truly overwhelmed to the point of being speechless sometimes. He has bestowed blessing after blessing and I am a most unworthy benefactor. I am praying that I will be able to enjoy this gift of visiting my sister, that I will be a means of grace to my sister, brother-in-law and all those I encounter, and that I will bring Him glory in all that I do. Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures soon!

I'm including some pictures of El Paso. (Not taken by me!)

Until later...





1 comment:

amazed said...

yay for visits in El Paso =)