Friday, May 15, 2009

NEXT

- Christ's Preeminence
- Christ's Incarnation
- Christ's Life
- Christ's Death
- Christ's Resurrection
- Christ's Return

The above list are the title's of the message's that will be preached at the upcoming Next Conference (formerly known as New Attitude). I can't believe how excited I am about the fact that I will be hearing all of those teachings! To learn more of God, to have my heart and mind informed by His word, to be with thousands of other believers worshipping the Savior...besides spending eternity with the Lord, it can't get much better than that! I know God is moving on my heart to feel this way and I am praying that I, as well as, the others going will meet God again in a fresh way and remember that our purpose is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. Only one more week!

No comments: